Monday, July 4, 2011

Do you think I would get in trouble if I wore this?

Well i know it isnt time for school but I really wanna figure this out
before hand so i dont get in trouble the first day.......anyways So I
like bands like Black Sabbath and Motley Crue and like metal bands and
rock bands and 80's stuff but thats not the point i've seen a lot of
people talking about getting in trouble for wearing a Motley Crue
t-shirt to school and I am now in love with that band and I wanna wear
that t-shirt to school and its a prep school (i hate it so much) but
would I get in trouble? I dont care about about the students cause
well i got looks from the people there when i wore my green day
t-shirt but its the teachers i mean it doesnt say anything bad but
theirs didn't either........

No comments:

Post a Comment